Salary & Benefits
Salary and Bonus Structure
The firm has a competitive compensation plan for associates, as well as a yearly bonus policy.
We provide up to five weeks of paid bar leave to study for and take the Hawaii bar examination.
The firm provides a relocation allowance that is based on moving from either the West or East Coast.
- Medical Insurance Coverage, including dental and vision
- Firm-paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plan: H.R. 10 & 401(k)
- Three weeks of vacation annually
- Alternative Work Arrangements
- Sick Leave
- Paid family leave
- Hawaii State Bar Association membership dues
- Bereavement leave
- Firm-paid holidays
- Reimbursement of Continuing Legal Education course requirement costs
- Mentoring and Sibling program
- Employee Assistance Program