Audrey E.J. Ng
Audrey Ng concentrates her practice in the area of construction and development law, title insurance claims, related real property issues, public utilities and infrastructure projects. Her experience includes:
- Mechanic's Liens and Construction Project Claims: Represents owners, developers, general contractors, construction lenders and other parties in mechanic's liens, Miller Act claims, and other claims and workouts on construction projects, along with claims of design professionals and contractors, and insurance, bonding, and licensing issues.
- Development and Construction: Represents owners, developers, construction lenders and contractors in purchase and sale, construction, design, design-build and other transactions and contracts for projects including hotel, resort, office, and industrial properties, residential subdivisions, shopping centers, schools, and infrastructure projects.
- Title Insurance Claims: Represents title insurance companies and insureds in litigation and coverage matters, including title, access, boundary, and lien priority issues.
- Infrastructure and Utilities: Represents owners, contractors, utilities, and other parties in public and private infrastructure projects, including procurement, protests, and regulatory matters.
Audrey currently serves as a member of the Ethics Board of Appeals of the City & County of Honolulu and has served as a member and secretary of the Board of Directors of Lanakila Pacific, member of the Contractors Licensing Board for the State of Hawai‘i, and member and chair of the board of directors of the Hawaii Strategic Development Corporation.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 1983
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1980
Admitted to Practice
- State Courts of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court of Hawaii