Claire E. Goldberg
Claire E. Goldberg joined Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel in 2007 and concentrates her practice in the area of real estate transactions.
Examples of her work include:
- Real Estate Transactions: Assisting clients with commercial and industrial property sales and acquisitions including negotiating and documenting sale agreements, management agreements, joint venture agreements, commercial leases, and construction contracts.
- Real Estate Financing: Assisting clients with negotiating and documenting commercial real estate and construction loans.
- Business Transactions: Assisting clients with general business matters including entity formation and asset sales.
- Foreclosures: Assisting lenders with loan workouts and foreclosures.
- International Litigation Matters: Obtaining authorization from federal district court to conduct discovery in Hawai‘i for use in a foreign tribunal pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1782.
Ms. Goldberg was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. After graduating from the American School in Japan she attended New York University where she focused her studies on international relations. During her undergraduate career she studied Central European Politics in the Czech Republic. While in law school at the University of Michigan, Ms. Goldberg served as an Associate Editor of the Michigan Journal of International Law and as an executive board member of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2007
- New York University, B.A. (cum laude), 2003
Admitted to Practice
- State Courts of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court of Hawaii