Dale E. Zane
Dale E. Zane concentrates his practice in real estate, focusing on the areas of commercial leasing, real estate acquisition, development, and sale, business organizations and financing. Examples of his work include:
- Office Building Leasing: Represented office building owners with respect to leasing of office space. Representative properties include: Dole Office Building and Grosvenor Center. Has also represented numerous tenants in negotiating leases for office space.
- Retail Leasing: Represented shopping center owners with respect to leasing of retail space. Representative properties include: Shops at Dole Cannery, Town Center of Mililani, Kings' Shops, Stadium Marketplace, Koko Marina Shopping Center, Moanalua Center, and Queens’ MarketPlace. Has also represented numerous tenants in negotiating leases for retail space, including Reyn’s and the area developers for the Starbucks, Jamba Juice and P.F. Chang brands.
- Shopping Center Development: Assisted clients with the acquisition, financing, and development of a number of shopping center projects, including Stadium Marketplace, Waikele Center, Kings' Shops, Lanihau Center, Maui Marketplace, Moanalua Center, Kapolei Commons and Queens’ MarketPlace.
- Resort Development: Assisted clients with the acquisition, financing, and development of various resort projects, including Waikoloa Beach Resort, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa, Wailea Resort, and Kauai Lagoons.
Mr. Zane received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Colgate University with a concentration in Mathematical Economics. While in law school, Mr. Zane served as a member and Note Editor of the Cornell Law Review.
- Cornell University, J.D., 1987
- Colgate University, B.A., 1984
Admitted to Practice
- State Courts of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court of Hawaii