Goodsill has a long and successful track record in assisting its clients in the health care sector.
We've established and managed changing business relationships and complied with the increasingly complex regulatory framework within the industry.
Our clients include hospital systems, skilled nursing facilities, physician practice groups, and other providers.
Examples of our work include:
- Corporate Strategies, Structuring and Antitrust - Advising on and documenting all aspects of selling, purchasing, establishing, maintaining, and restructuring corporate and other business structures.
- Finance - Advising, evaluating, and structuring transactions, including commercial and tax-exempt bond financing, loans, real estate and equipment leasing, and asset-based financing.
- Regulatory Audits and Investigations - Supporting and representing clients in audits, and defending against government investigations.
- Government Relations - Monitoring and evaluating potential impacts of proposed legislation, and representing clients in federal and state governmental agency and regulatory matters.
- Litigation - Handling civil litigation and arbitration of disputes involving issues such as medical liability claims, administrative and agency proceedings, third-party reimbursements, collections, business contracts, and joint ventures.
- Tax - Providing tax advice to both for-profit and non-profit organizations, establishing strategies and structuring alternatives for compliance with applicable tax laws, and representing health care clients in tax controversies.
- Business Organization - Providing advice and entity selection, formation and organization and related corporate governance issues.