Connect on LinkedIn
Travis counsels clients on trusts and estates.
While in law school, he served as northeast regional director of the National Asian Pacific American Law Student's Association and interned with the Honorable Spencer M. Kagan of the Middlesex Probate and Family Court in Massachusetts.
Travis has interned with Blue Planet Foundation, the Hawai‘i Immigrant Justice Center and Alston, Hunt, Floyd, & Ing, LLC in Honolulu.
Prior to joining Goodsill, he clerked for the Honorable Derrick H.M. Chan at the First Circuit Court.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Travis is a big time Country fan - the music and the roads. He has completed two U.S. road trips from sea to shining sea! When he's not traveling from coast to coast, Travis enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and daughter.
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2010
- Colby College
- B.A. - 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- Hawaii Filipino Lawyers Association, Past Board of Directors
- Hawai‘i Estate Planning Council, Board of Directors
- Probate and Estate Planning Section, Past Chair
- Elder Law Section, Member
- Trusts, Estates and Family Business
- Honorable Derrick H.M. Chan at the First Circuit Court., Clerked
- Blue Planet Foundation, Intern
- Hawai‘i Immigrant Justice Center, Intern
- Alston, Hunt, Floyd, & Ing, LLC in Honolulu, Intern