Connect on LinkedIn
Gail’s practice focuses on real estate, financing and business law.
She has advised clients on real estate developments, sales and acquisitions of real property and condominiums, commercial leasing, homeowners’ associations, financing and other real estate and business matters.
Gail’s knowledge of Hawai‘i makes her an indispensable source for clients. In fact, she has prepared the condominium and sales documentation for and registered condominium projects in the Aloha State for over thirty years.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Gail is a former director of the Real Property and Financial Services section of the Hawai‘i State Bar Association. She has also served as a member of the Blue Ribbon Condominium Law Recodification Advisory Committee, which worked on the recodification of Hawai’i’s condominium statute, and as a member of the Opinion Committee of the Real Property and Financial Services section of the Hawai‘i State Bar Association.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- B.A. - 1981
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Beta Gamma Sigma
- The Brokered Deposit Regulation: A Response to the F.D.I.C.'s and F.H.L.B.B.'s Efforts to Limit Deposit Insurance, 33 University of California at Los Angeles Law Review 2
- Introduction to Real Estate Sale Transactions, Volume 1 of the Hawaii Real Estate Law Manual
- Hawaii, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 1986
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- Blue Ribbon Condominium Law Recodification Advisory Committee
- Opinion Committee of the Real Property and Financial Services section of the Hawaii State Bar Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant license, 1984
- Institutional Financing
- Condominium Documentation and Registration
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Transactions
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2020
- Chambers USA, 2020
PRO-BONO AND COMMUNITIY ACTIVITIES
- Blue Ribbon Condominium Law Recodification Advisory Committee, Member
- Honorable Harold M. Fong of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, Law Clerk, 1986 to 1987
- Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Honolulu Office