Connect on LinkedIn
Ashley has represented employers in wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination claims, and Equal Pay Act claims. Previously she worked in the San Francisco office of a national defense firm where she focused on defending and advising employers in employment and labor matters.
While attending University of San Francisco School of Law, Ashley earned a Certificate in Labor and Employment Law with Honors and received the ABA Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law. She was also a member of the University of San Francisco Maritime Law Journal, starting out as a Technical Editor and eventually promoted to Senior Business Editor.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
When Ashley takes a break, she can often be found in the garden, behind the camera as she is a budding flower photographer. Lucky for her, Hawai‘i has many varieties of flora and fauna year-round ready to have their portrait taken.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2015
- University of San Francisco
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- Labor and Employment
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2019