Emma graduated summa cum laude from Willamette University College of Law in Oregon. During law school, Emma was an editor on Willamette Law Review and clerked at a full service law firm.
Prior to law school, Emma earned her B.A.s in both Political Science and Sociology at Gonzaga University, earning magna cum laude honors.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
“My favorite thing to do in Hawai’i is to hike in the lush mountains in the morning then relax on the beach in the afternoon.”
– Emma R. Christopherson – Associate
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Colorado, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2020
- Hawai’i, 2022
- U.S. District Court District of Hawai’i, 2022
- Military Spouse J.D. Network member
- Hawai’i State Bar Association