Peter concentrates his practice in public utility law.
His work includes rate cases, integrated resource planning, demand side management programs and operating authority for common carriers. He has helped many clients in the public utilities and telecommunications sectors.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawai‘i, Peter spends his free time with family and occasionally practices his jump shot on the basketball court.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1991
- Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1988
- Honors: cum laude
- Hawaii, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 1991
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1991
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member, 1991
- American Bar Association
- Energy, Public Utilities and Telecommunications