Antony received his J.D. from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, California. During law school, Antony served as a judicial extern for Associate Justice Sabrina McKenna of the Hawai’i Supreme Court, and for the Honorable Amy Pellman of the Los Angeles Superior Court; and a law clerk for the Los Angeles Public Defender’s Office. Antony also served as a staff member on Southwestern Law School Law Review. Before joining Goodsill, Antony clerked for Associate Justice Sabrina McKenna of the Hawai’i Supreme Court.
OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE
In his free time, Antony enjoys reading, hiking, and playing chess recreationally.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Second Place Brief Writer Finalist, 2017 Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Honors: CALI Excellence, Legal Analysis Writing and Skills II 2017
- Honors: CALI Excellence, Youth at Risk Upper Division Writing Elective 2018
- Honors: Witkin Award, Torts 2016
- Honors: Public Service Distinction 2019
- California State University, Northridge, Northridge, California
- B.A. – 2015
- California, 2019
- Hawai’i, 2020