Connect on LinkedIn
Arik primarily practices in the areas of captive insurance, insurance regulatory law and general business law. He draws upon his diverse background of experiences including business, government affairs and financial accounting into his practice of law.
He has assisted clients in the formation, licensure and representation of captive insurance companies. He also regularly tracks legislation and testifies before the Hawai‘i State Legislature on matters relating to captive insurance and other insurance regulatory matters.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Arik loves to learn new skills, and spends much of his free time studying and mastering everything, from rebuilding car engines, to designing solutions to solve daily problems. Tinkerer extraordinaire, there is no project too large or challenging for his work bench!
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- University of Hawai‘i, Shidler College of Business
- Claremont McKenna College
- Major: Economics and History
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Captive Insurance
- Business Law and Securities