Connect on LinkedIn
Allisha is a member of the real estate practice group, and has experience in business law and securities, immigration, mergers and acquisitions, real estate development, trust, estates and family business.
Her experience includes:
- Comprehensive support to Japanese corporations and individuals on matters involving mergers and acquisitions, general contracts, corporate governance, commercial leasing, real property transactions, liquor license, estate planning, legal matters relating to government regulations, licensing, and permitting;
- Coordinated corporate and individual transactions between multi-cultural clients and legal systems demonstrating mastery of Japanese business culture and complex transactions between American and Japanese clientele;
- General counsel for corporate entities. Determination of corporate structure and creation of associated corporate documentation tailored to meet client objectives. Preparation and negotiation of corporate contracts, including real estate purchase and sale agreements, and commercial and residential lease agreements;
- Represented clients in multistate/multinational estate planning and probate administration. Prepared trust and estate documentations and sophisticated estate planning solutions;
- In depth familiarity and working proficiency with non-immigrant employment-based visa petitions and applications, employment-based and family-based immigrant visa petitions and applications and required supporting documentation.
Prior to joining Goodsill, Allisha practiced at Go Law Office LLC in Honolulu, Hawaii where she represented Japanese enterprises and individual investors seeking advancement in Hawaii. Allisha was born and raised in Japan and speaks fluent Japanese.
OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE
Allisha is an avid traveler; and loves seeking out amazing local food, vintage items, and art museums along the way.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Doshisha Daigaku, Kyoto
- Doshisha University, Kyoto
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Japan-America Society of Hawaii
- Business Law and Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Development
- Trusts, Estates and Family Business
- Go Law Office LLC, Honolulu, Hawaii