Ariel McKenzie is an associate attorney who concentrates her practice in commercial real estate. She assists clients in areas such as commercial and residential developments, sales and acquisitions of real property, commercial leasing, and other real estate and business matters.
Ariel received her Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, from the University of Hawaiʻi William S. Richardson School of Law. During law school, Ariel served as Secretary and 1L coordinator for the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, was a Teaching Assistant for Constitutional Law, and externed for the Honorable Karen T. Nakasone and the Honorable James H. Ashford at the First Circuit Court of the State of Hawaiʻi.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Ariel was born and raised in Hawaiʻi. In her free time, she enjoys kayaking, swimming, going to the beach, and spending time with her two rescue cats.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: CALI Award Excellence for Federal Income Taxation
- Honors: CALI Award Excellence for Law, Aging & Medicine
- Honors: William S. Richardson School of Law Merit Scholarship
- Loyola Marymount University
- B.S. - 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
Fraternities or Sororities
- Commercial Real Estate