Alyssa is an associate attorney in Goodsill’s litigation group, and is experienced in commercial and business litigation, construction law, and premises liability cases. She has represented clients in civil matters in state court, federal court, arbitrations, and mediations.
Prior to joining Goodsill, Alyssa worked as a litigation associate at another Honolulu law firm. She also served as a lawyer delegate to the United States District Court, Hawai’i District Judicial Conference.
During law school, Alyssa was a Staff Writer for the University of Hawai‘i Law Review and an extern to the Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi at the United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i. Prior to law school, Alyssa worked as an AmeriCorps Advocate at the Legal Aid Society of Hawai‘i and worked at the Hawai‘i State Legislature.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
A former Rainbow Wahine soccer player, Alyssa enjoys playing soccer, running, and traveling.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Spanish
- Major: Political Science
- Hawaii, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 2017
- Construction Law
- Premises Liability
- Office of the Lieutenant Governor, Intern, 2011
- Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, Extern
- Senator Rosalyn H. Baker, Legislative Aide
- Legal Aid Society of Hawaii, AmeriCorps Advocate