Prior to joining Goodsill, Alyssa worked as a litigation associate at another Honolulu law firm. She also served as a lawyer delegate to the United States District Court, Hawaii District Judicial Conference.
During law school, Alyssa was a Staff Writer for the University of Hawai'i Law Review and an extern to the Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi at the United States District Court for the District of Hawai'i. Prior to law school, Alyssa worked as an AmeriCorps Advocate at the Legal Aid Society of Hawai'i and worked at the Hawai'i State Legislature.
Outside the Office
A former Rainbow Wahine soccer player, Alyssa enjoys playing soccer, running, and traveling.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Research Assistant, Professor Eric K. Yamamoto
- Honors: Teaching Assistant, Civil Procedure I and II
- Honors: William S. Richardson School of Law Client Counseling Team, Member
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: University of Hawaii Women’s Soccer team, Member
- Major: Spanish
- Major: Political Science
- Hawaii, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 2017
- Office of the Lieutenant Governor, Intern, 2011
- Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, Extern
- Senator Rosalyn H. Baker, Legislative Aide
- Legal Aid Society of Hawaii, AmeriCorps Advocate