Alana is all business when it comes to her education and career. After earning a BBA in Finance in three years, she attended law school where she was the Co-Editor-in-Chief of Law Review and a research assistant for the Environmental Law Program. She also received the top grade in legal writing with the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Lawyering Fundamentals II. While earning her MBA, she was a Statistics teaching assistant and worked with emerging local companies to develop effective business models and advance their business and legal strategies. In her law practice, Alana focuses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business law and securities, tax and environmental law.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
While a Maui girl at heart, where she graduated from Kamehameha Schools, she also enjoys hitting the ski slopes. And when snowy mountains are not readily available, she hones her ace serves on the tennis court.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Honors: Environmental Law Program, Research Assistant
- Honors: CALI Excellence, Future Award in Lawyering Fundamentals II
- University of Hawai‘i, Shidler College of Business
- Loyola Marymount University
- Major: Finance
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Law and Securities
- Litigation and Disputes