Daniel is a seasoned litigator who has extensive experience handling disputes involving trusts, real estate, businesses, and personal injury matters. He has represented plaintiffs and defendants in state court, federal court, arbitrations, administrative hearings, and mediations. Daniel has conducted litigation and insurance seminars for corporate clients and has served as a Presenter for the National Business Institute.
Daniel has received an AV-Preeminent Peer-Review rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 Top Attorney rating from Avvo.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Daniel was born and raised in Kailua, Hawai’i and is a graduate of Punahou School. He attended college at the University of Pennsylvania and played on the Men’s Varsity Tennis Team (Division I). After graduating from college, Daniel returned home and attended the University of Hawai’i, William S. Richardson School of Law. In law school, Daniel was a member of Law Review and the Sports Law Moot Court Team. In his free time, Daniel enjoys tennis, golf, stand up paddle boarding, and trying his luck in Las Vegas.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: Law Review, Sports Law Moot Court Team
- Punahou School
- Diploma - 1994
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1998
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute - Former Hawaii Membership Chair
- Court Annexed Arbitration Program - Arbitrator
- National Business Institute - Presenter
- Commencing an Action: Hawaii, Practical Law Litigation
Classes & Seminars
- Applying the Rules of Civil Procedure in Hawaii, National Business Institute
- Building Your Civil Litigation Skills, National Business Institute
- AV-Preeminent Peer-Review rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- 10.0 Top Attorney rating from Avvo
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013-2016