Examples of his work include:
- Civil Litigation: Represented plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of matters, including but not limited tothe following: personal injury claims, motor vehicle injury and wrongful death claims, SCUBA wrongful death claims, sexual abuse/assault civil claims, partition actions, commercial foreclosure claims, and breach of contract actions.
- Trusts & Estates Litigation: Represented petitioners, respondents, and interested parties in a variety of contested actions involving claims for trustee removal and surcharge, demands for accountings, personal representative mismanagement, and appointment of guardians.
- Arbitration: Represented parties in contested disputes regarding business contracts to reach favorable settlements.
- Mediation: Represented parties in a variety of civil matters to reach favorable settlements.
- Intellectual Property: Represented and advised clients with federal and state trademark registrations, copyright registrations, copyright infringement issues, trademark infringement issues, publicity rights issues, and other intellectual property matters.
Bryan was born and raised in Hawaii, attended Punahou, and went away to college on the mainland. After returning to Hawaii and graduating from law school, he served as law clerk to the Honorable Rhonda A. Nishimura (ret.), and then gained valuable experience as an associate at two intellectual property boutique firms and one general service firm. He also served as a session attorney for Representative (now Senator) Karl Rhoads of the Hawaii House of Representatives during the 2014 session.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2006
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Molecular & Cell Biology: Neurobiology
- Major: Legal Studies
- Hawaii, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Hawaii State and American Bar Associations
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation And Coverage
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Trust and Estate Litigation and Controversy
- Honorable Rhonda A. Nishimura, Law Clerk, 2006 to 2007
- Godbey Griffiths LLLP, Associate Attorney, 2008 to 2011
- Dwyer Schraff Meyer Grant & Green, Associate Attorney, 2011 to 2013
- Representative Karl Rhoads, Session Attorney, 2014
- Eagle Scout