Connect on LinkedIn
Forest is a member of the Business Litigation practice group, and has experience in business and commercial litigation, construction litigation and condominium association law.
Forest earned his J.D. degree from the University of Iowa, College of Law, where he was awarded the Dean's Award for finishing top of his class for Constitutional Law. While attending the University, Forest externed for the U.S. District Court, District of Oregon for Magistrate Judge Paul Papk.
Forest began his career as a Hawaii state prosecutor assigned to felony cases and had the opportunity to serve as lead trial attorney in over ten jury trials. He went on to become a member of an in-house legal team for a California based construction company.
Prior to joining Goodsill, Forest practiced for three years with a mid-sized law firm in Honolulu focusing on commercial and construction litigation.
OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE
Forest's hobbies include scuba diving, skiing, and surfing.
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: Dean’s Award for finishing top of his class for Constitutional Law
- University of Iowa, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- B.A. - 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Volunteer Legal Services of Hawaii
- Litigation and Disputes
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon for Magistrate Judge Paul Papk, Extern
- Best Lawyers Ones to Watch 2020, 2021