Russell’s practice focuses on real estate and business law. He has counseled clients in commercial transactions as well as in resolutions of disputes.
He has previous practice and experience with the Hawai‘i Department of the Attorney General and is familiar with legal and other issues involved with doing business with the State of Hawai‘i.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Russell graduated from Stanford University and received his law degree from the University of California at Davis.
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- J.D. - 1979
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- B.A. - 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Hawaii, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Transactions
- Entitlements and Permitting
- Energy and Telecommunications
- Hawaii Business Organizations, Contracts, and Transactions
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2020
- State of Hawaii, Deputy Attorney General, 00/1980 to 00/1982