Kenory E. Khuy
Kenory E. Khuy concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, and civil litigation.
Kenory graduated with honors from the William S. Richardson School of Law in 2019. After law school and prior to joining Goodsill, Kenory worked as a law clerk for Chief Judge R. Mark Browning at the First Circuit Court of Hawai‘i probate court and as a law clerk for Associate Justice Sabrina S. McKenna at the Hawai‘i Supreme Court.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Kenory enjoys yoga, hiking, shell diving, and taking her dog to the dog park.
- University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawai’i
- J.D. – 2019
- Honors: cum laude
- Positions: Research Assistant to Professor Charles R. Lawrence III; Teaching Assistant for Lawyering Fundamentals (Legal Writing Seminar) I and II courses; Staff Writer on the University of Hawai‘i Law Review; Member of the International Environmental Moot Court Team
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Lawyering Fundamentals I and II, Immigration Law, Legislation and Statutory Interpretation; Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship
- University of Hawai‘i, Shidler College of Business, Honolulu, Hawai’i
- B.B.A. – 2014
- Honors: Regents Scholarship; Foreign Language and Area Studies Summer Fellowship
- Hawai‘i, 2019
- Washington, 2023
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates