Kristie is a member of the civil litigation group and has more than 15 years of experience working in Hawai’i’s judicial system. She concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance defense, premises liability, commercial litigation, real estate disputes and transactions, and trust and estate litigation.
Kristie is actively involved in Hawai’i’s legal community. She has served as an annual guest speaker for the Hawai’i Judicial Education and Resource Development Program. She also participated and completed the Hawai’i State Bar Association’s Leadership Institute and serves as a Barrister with the James S. Burns Aloha Chapter, American Inns of Court IV.
Prior to joining Goodsill, Kristie worked as a civil litigator with Rush Moore, LLP and The Pacific Law Group. She also completed a five-year clerkship with the Honorable Gary W. B. Chang and served as a judicial extern for the late Honorable John S. Lim of the Hawai’i Intermediate Court of Appeals. Kristie was also the recipient of the Witkin Award for Legal Writing.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Kristie enjoys surfing, standup paddle boarding, keeping up with her yoga practice, watching soccer, baseball and cheerleading competitions, and cleaning the house.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Iolani School
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Leadership Institute Fellow
- James S. Burns Aloha Chapter, American Inns of Court IV