Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel Earns Top Rankings in 2010 Chambers & Partners USA Guide
Jun 21, 2010
(HONOLULU, HAWAII – June 21, 2010) – Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel LLP has earned five firm rankings and 17 individual rankings in the 2010 “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business,” issued by Chambers and Partners, the publisher of worldwide guides to the legal profession. Chambers identifies the country’s best lawyers and law firms through extensive research and interviews with lawyers and their clients.
For the seventh year, Goodsill’s Corporate/Commercial, Litigation: General Commercial, Real Estate, Bankruptcy/Restructuring and Labor & Employment areas earned high rankings.
Seventeen of Goodsill’s attorneys were included in the individual rankings in seven practice areas.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Walter C. Davison
- Corporate/Commercial – David J. Reber
- Corporate/Commercial: Tax category – Miki Okumura
- Labor & Employment – Carolyn K. Wong
- Litigation: General Commercial – Corlis J. Chang, John R. Lacy, Jacqueline L.S.
- Earle, Bruce L. Lamon and Edmund K. Saffery
- Real Estate – Lani L. Ewart, Randall K. Steverson, Leighton J.H.S. Yuen and Gail O. Ayabe
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use – Lisa Woods Munger, Gary M. Slovin and Lisa A. Bail
“We are pleased to have earned Chambers and Partners’ recognition of our firm and our individual attorneys among Hawaii’s leading lawyers. Our team’s commitment to serving our clients with the highest quality and integrity is reflected in these rankings,” said Gary Slovin, Goodsill’s Managing Partner.