Connect on LinkedIn
Jennifer assists clients with resort, commercial, and residential developments, sales and acquisitions of real property, and land sales and subdivision registrations with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Hawai‘i Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. She also has experience advising clients on real estate financing, real property tax, and general business matters.
Before entering the legal field, she worked at the Center for Community Solutions in San Diego, California, a nonprofit agency that provides domestic violence and sexual assault prevention and intervention services.
Jennifer attended the University of California, Irvine School of Law, where she served an externship with the Honorable Richard Clifton of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She also served as a senior notes editor for the UC Irvine Law Review. Upon graduation from law school, Jennifer worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Jennifer serves as one of the firm's pro bono coordinators and was recognized by the Hawai‘i Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission with the Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award in 2016 for her policy work with the Hawai‘i Appleseed Center on Law and Economic Justice.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Irvine, California
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Scripps College
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: With Honors
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- University of California, Irvine School of Law Alumni Association Governing Board
- Urban Law Institute
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- HSBA Leadership Institute Fellow, 2017
- Hawai‘i Access to Justice Commission, Pro Bono Committee, Vice-Chair
- HSBA Delivery of Legal Services to the Public Committee
- HSBA Real Property and Financial Services Section
- Real Estate Development