Vince advises clients on finance, energy, real estate and business.
Clients seek Vince for his guidance on power purchase agreements, real estate based financing (including loan defaults), rent renegotiations, construction contracts and a wide variety of business agreements.
Prior to joining Goodsill in 1982, Vince spent two years as a foreign law consultant with the Tokyo law firm of Matsuo & Kosugi where he negotiated and documented a wide variety of international transactions.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
No professional football team in Hawai‘i? Not a problem for Vince. He is a Green Bay Packers' fan.
- London School of Economics Law School, London
- LL.M. - 1981
- Harvard University Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1978
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1974
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Chapter, Architect, Engineer and Design Contracts (Contributor), Hawaii Real Estate Manual, 1997 Edition, 1997
- Hawaii, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States, Permanent Member, Committee on International Law of the Sea
- Maritime Law Association of the United States, Member, Subcommittee on Offshore Exploration and Development, 1981
- Maritime Law Association, Member
- Japan America Society, Member
- Energy, Public Utilities and Telecommunications
- Real Estate Development
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2020
- Matsoo & Kosugi, Tokyo, Japan, Consultant on Foreign Law, 00/1978 to 00/1980