Hospitality and Tourism
Our attorneys regularly advise leaders in the hospitality industry both locally and internationally.
In Hawai‘i, the resort and hospitality industry has been, and promises to continue to be, the leading economic sector of the state. Goodsill attorneys regularly advise hotels, airlines, travel agencies, restaurants, golf courses, amusement parks, resort developers, and others involved in the hospitality industry. We give practical advice, understand the need for quick turnarounds, and provide cost-effective solutions to travel and hospitality business.
Our representative clients in this industry group include:
- Hyatt Corporation
- Four Seasons
- Japan Airlines and its Hawaii affiliates
- Grand Wailea Resort
- The Kyo-ya Group and its various properties including the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, the Moana Surfrider Hotel and the Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
- Restaurant Suntory
- Nippon Travel Agency Hawaii
- Rakuten Travel and Golf
- Rakuten Golf
- TY Management Corporation (Kapalua Golf Bay and Plantation Courses)
- Hoakalei Country Club
- JTB Hawaii and Affiliates