As a civil litigation attorney, Andrew helps clients resolve disputes and achieve their litigation objectives.
He has helped employers in defense of cases brought under Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Equal Pay Act and whistleblower statutes.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was an extern for the Honorable J. Michael Seabright at the United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
When the workday's done, Andrew enjoys reading and running (hopefully not at the same time).
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2014
- Indiana University Bloomington
- B.A. - 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court Judicial Conference, Delegate
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation and Disputes
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017-2019
- Honorable J. Michael Seabright at the United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i, Extern