Connect on LinkedIn
Rachel's practice focuses on business and commercial litigation. She also has litigation experience in the areas of construction defect, environmental law, and trust litigation.
A graduate of Columbia University and the George Washington University School of Law, Rachel began her career with a national law firm in Washington, D.C. After moving to Hawai‘i, she clerked for the Honorable Jeannette H. Castagnetti before returning to private practice as a civil litigator at several firms in Honolulu.
Prior to enrolling in law school, Rachel taught for two years in Washington, D.C. through Teach for America.
OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE
Rachel's hobbies include hiking and sailing.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2012
- Columbia University
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Banking and Financial Services
- Commercial and Retail Properties
- Business Law and Securities
- Litigation and Disputes
- Honorable Jeannette H. Castagnetti, Clerk